Παρασκευή 17 Απριλίου 2015

the mens of my live

this blog is about you.I will read your story,i will tell you mine. i dont care how you are. I care about your story.Now let me tell you Mine:

My name dosn't realy matter. i am a 18 years old girl from Athens,Grecce. when i was 3 years old my parents get a devorce. becose my dad fell in love with someone alse.i realy have a hard time overcoming this situation.I cry every night as a kid, i miss my dad so badly . my father get merried and here we go again.I felt like he is going to abandon  me for ever. You know, when you are a kid you need your parents.when your parent  die it's a terrible lost, you hurt and suffering but after all you know that's it will stop becose that's life. But when your parent it's a gost to you? when he comes and goes. he is not suporting you all you know about him is his existence after some years i can tell i am ok with that. i moving on.In high school i meet my first love ever. I meet him one time in person end i fell in love with him in facebok. he was a tall guy really tall. we've been talking for one year and i am soo in love with him...suddenly we don't end up together. and again i was sad and i cry agaian :).
So one year later (16 years old) i met my first real relationship. :D
He was a boy from my shcool we have been together for  year and a half. and we broke up this summer.
Now(2015) i am in a relationship with a guy from my school agaian (i know it seems wird:p) we are together for two years and i am so happy....i thing actually i am blessed O:)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου